It’s very easy to watch live games on your Xbox device. We support two sofware that are compatible with our system. You can use any one of them to watch our streams.
Option 1 - DuplexPlay app
This is our preferred option. Please follow the instructions given below to install and configure your DuplexPlay app.
- Open your MS app store
- search and install "DuplexPlay" app.
- Open your DuplexPlay app.
- It will now show you Device ID & Device KEY. Please note it down and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One of our agents will configure your device.
- Start watching your games and channels.
Option 2 - MyIPTV Player
- Open your microsoft app store on Xbox
- Install MyIPTV Player on your Xbox.
- After downloading and installing, Please open it and click on Settings Tab and then click on “Add new playlist and EPG source“
- Enter Uzz in playlist name field in Remote Channel List Section
- Enter your account playlist url in field below. This special URL is sent to your email on very first time your create an account with us. If you cant recall this email then please follow the instruction in section below to create your remote playlist URL.
URL look like this: https://uzzu.tv/app/YourEmail/YourPassword
change YourEmail & YourPassword with your own email and password.
For Example if my account email is email@example.com and password is states151 then URL will look like this:
- After entering Remote Playlist Name and Remote Playlist URL click on “Add Remote Playlist” button to save it.
- Go back and in Select Channel Playlist section, select newly added Uzzu playlist and click on Refresh button.
After clicking on Refresh button please go back to Channel section and you will see all channels and live games.
If you dont see latest live games then go to settings and click on the refresh button again and it will fetch latest live games from our server.
Its one time process, it looks hard but trust me its very easy to follow, If you face any issue just get in touch with our live chat support and an agent will help you configure your app.